1. Assignment Briefing
By using a consultative approach with our expert knowledge of the Accountancy & Finance sector, we aim to technically understand your requirements.
2. Presentation of Applicants
By presenting both a longlist and a shortlist you can rest assured that we have covered a significant proportion of the market and are not just sending the first CVs from a database.
3. Selection of Applicant
By acting as an expert advisor to your business, we ensure that the delicate offer process is a smooth as possible. We aim to provide clear communication to all parties throughout.
4. Invoicing & Aftercare
Once the successful applicant has started our service does not end there! We monitor a 12 week rebate period including a 100% return of the fee if the placement is unsuccessful in the first two weeks.
1. Providing specialist market advice
2. Advertising on multiple major job boards
3. Conducting various search methods
4. Building a long list of possible applicants
5. Making approaches to candidates
1. Presentation of long list
2. Presentation of shortlist with commentary
3. Presentation of relevant CVs
4. Candidate feedback
1. Organising interviews / selection process
2. Preparing applicants for the selection process
3. Advising on selection and offer
4. Offer and if necessary counter offer management
5. Relaying feedback to unsuccessful applicants
1. Raising invoice to agreed timescales
2. Post-placement candidate and service review
3. Candidate aftercare
4. Monitoring 12 week guarantee period
5. Discuss future requirements