Our client is a Newcastle based accountancy firm who are seeking to appoint a Corporate Tax Manager to manage a portfolio of multinational and large OMB corporate clients with complex tax affairs.
The role offers opportunities for significant contribution towards the success of the business, with candidates expected to be actively involved in business development as part of their role. As a result, the position can lead to a partnership for the right candidate.
Ideal Candidates will have a background in the following:-
- CTA / ATII qualified is preferred or equivalent (along with an accounting qualification such as ACA or ACCA).
- Significant previous experience operating at Manager or a similar role is required, or can demonstrate the skill set required to undertake the role.
- Proven experience in client handling and project management
- Proven tax experience in producing high quality work within budget.
- Tax experience from a practice background would be a distinct advantage.
- Business development experience and interest in this aspect.